This years Christmas List

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Im buying myself a few things for my Integra. Lady hit me some months ago and now it's just crippled in my garage.

Before

After:

She was looking for her dog and ran a stop light! Then she lied about it.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
mate,

i feel for you, that is one of my favorite cars of all time! there beautiful.

Integra Type-R nuff said!

My only item on my wish list would probably be enough pennies to get a new car myself, my current isn't damaged but i just wanna new one, would have to probably got for pug 205 1.9 GTi (not as good as your is/was but it'll do me)

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I want a Macbook. Still deciding between the new aluminum ones and the old white ones. I really like the white ones.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I want a TV capture box so I can stream TV to my iPhone.

damn! this girl knows everything (LOL!).....South H and Ming
LOL yep uploade right... The fence is the giveaway LOL... I was in an accident a couple months ago on south H and planz... I was at the light and a van smashed into me... He took off and the cops weren't able to track him down...

Like upload said, didn't the lady have to pay?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
That's an easy intersection to identify, the fence is the giveaway. I feel for ya about the accident, didn't she have to pay anything? Good liar?
yeah she did. I got an estimate of $3500 to fix. Only thing that was damage was fender, bumper, hood, door and front windshield. Not to expensive for an import. I can get those parts everywhere.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Aww, I am sorry for that mate. That woman should go die for lying about it (but not her dog, since it's just a helpless animal you know and I hope nothing bad happened to him) and I hope you were just fine.

I don't have a Christmas list yet, because I guess I have bought all I ever wanted already, maybe just a Xbox 360 left? I should have bought it from BestBuy, NY when I had the chance, I just told my dad no I don't want it, none of my friends have it and since my ADSL is only 1 MB (that's like $75 a month, too expensive in Egypt) and it will be slow when I try to play games online with other people from other countries. So what's the point?

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Aww, I am sorry for that mate. That woman should go die for lying about it (but not her dog, since it's just a helpless animal you know and I hope nothing bad happened to him) and I hope you were just fine.

I don't have a Christmas list yet, because I guess I have bought all I ever wanted already, maybe just a Xbox 360 left? I should have bought it from BestBuy, NY when I had the chance, I just told my dad no I don't want it, none of my friends have it and since my ADSL is only 1 MB (that's like $75 a month, too expensive in Egypt) and it will be slow when I try to play games online with other people from other countries. So what's the point?
pretty expensive. i just bought gears of war 2 and that game is sick!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I haven't really thought about Christmas gifts yet. I suppose I should get started. I'm sure the papers tomorrow should help me out a bit.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I had to spoil myself and I decided to get a New MacBook 2.4 Ghz with 4 GB of ram. The GF of 7 years and I split up so i had to buy something terribly expensive to make me feel better. Now I don't have a list now and i know what i will be asking for next year (Help to pay the new toy off!)

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Oh my... 7 years? That's too long for a break up man. You should try and get her back if she isn't with anyone else now. Sorry if I am talking about personal things here.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Oh my... 7 years? That's too long for a break up man. You should try and get her back if she isn't with anyone else now. Sorry if I am talking about personal things here.
well actually I'm the one who decided to make the split. It came to a point where she was on her own agenda and had complete disregard for me and what I wanted. Its no problem but enough with the mushy stuff.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hmm, oh well. Your choice buddy.

at up10ad, damn that's an awesome view. Google Earth Pro right?