Thought I had no problems, until now. (need help)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

User Name

Jul 3, 2007
I've had my phone for about a month or so, no problems or anything. Last night after being on the phone for 19 minutes using a headset, i decided to disconnect the (Apple)headset and put the phone to my ear. As this happened, the phone did a slight freeze and then I lost my call. After trying to re-call the person, I realized my earpiece on the phone itself wasn't working nor when I put my ear to the phone, did the backround light turn off. As I also tried locking/unlocking the phone, the usual "click" sound that it makes no longer can be heard. Even when trying to play a song off the iPod, i can no longer hear the song unless it's through the headset that you plug in. Anyone have any advice for me? I tried a reset, but that didn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
If you did a reset the last step is to do a restore. After that it seems it may as well be a piece of hardware that failed you. Don't worry too much though, Apple takes good care of its customers from what see.

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
If you did a reset the last step is to do a restore. After that it seems it may as well be a piece of hardware that failed you. Don't worry too much though, Apple takes good care of its customers from what see.
Hard reset with the headset plugged in... Try it and report back please.