Thoughts about Cozip case?

jmcn72

Oct 21, 2007
Well I received the Cozip case and overall I'm pretty happy with it. It's very slim and covers most of the bezel's chrome on the sides. It only leaves just slightly more than 1 mm exposed on the side. As mentioned the front of the bezel doesn't get covered. I'm OK with that since I like the look of the chrome and the case's styling with the cutout for the Apple logo looks really slick. The polycarbonate is good albeit a little slippery and could be a bit tackier. It won't fit in the iPhone dock with the case on but does fit in the Apple Universal dock with the #10 adapter. I'd give it a solid B.

jmcn72

Oct 21, 2007
It was a toss up btw the agent 18 and this one but I'm happy with the cozip even w/I it covering every speck of chrome. I have the belkin holster too so I'm well protected if i shove it in my laptop bag for example.

kackac

Jan 1, 2008
Any updates on this case? I am really interested in it. I have the Crystal film on my iPhone with the incase rubber case now, but I want something slimmer. Any review of the sort would be greatly appreciated!

jmcn72

Oct 21, 2007
There are a bunch of reviews on amazon. Just do a search for Cozip. Mostly positive comments incidentally.

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
Friend of mine showed me his the other day, I was so impressed I ordered from Amazon that night.

I like the look and feel better than my Agent18, also there is just the tiniest bit of soft grip to this one. Agent18 is too slick for me.

He loves it.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Contour case has grip, protection, and
doesn't feel like its going to slide apart like the agent 18. oh keeps out dust pretty well too..

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Hi, I just got one from Amazon today, sorry guys it's pink.
But I have some pictures just to show you
how it fits on my phone. Sorry about the
glare from my overhead light.
But so far this case is great.
It's almost naked but still with
a little protection! It fits perfect and
is very sleek and slim. Doesn't take
away from the look off the phone as
other cases do. No the chrome isn't
totally covered so if you are clumsy
this probably isn't the case for you but
the sides that are covered will get some
protection if dropped. I think it looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Beautiful case, Connie - love the Apple cutout in the back. I also find the chrome attractive. Smart move getting the pink case....less chance of hubs wandering off with your phone. ;-)

esco803

Nov 18, 2007
I just got it in the mail today and I'm digging it. I also have the Agent 18 case but I like this one way better. The only thing that would improve it would be a few strips of rubber on the sides for a better grip...other then that it's good. The wife saw it and immediately liked it...now she wants the pink one, oh well, that gives me a reason to get the silver one, he, he, he:p.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I just got it in the mail today and I'm digging it. I also have the Agent 18 case but I like this one way better. The only thing that would improve it would be a few strips of rubber on the sides for a better grip...other then that it's good. The wife saw it and immediately liked it...now she wants the pink one, oh well, that gives me a reason to get the silver one, he, he, he:p.

A rubber grip would be sweet. I love my pink one. :)

kackac

Jan 1, 2008
so does this case fit right? and does it scratch the phone? im thinking of getting one of these cases and painting in yellow because i really want a yellow case! but i don't want one of those cheap plastic cases... anyone want to offer their review on this case? thanks
It fits perfectly. Actually it just pops on the phone, and does not scratch it at all. It doesn't really offer much protection, but it really sets the phone apart from other phones. I have had tons of compliments on it really. It too is a plastic case, but it doesn't feel cheap. It offers more grip than the naked iPhone which is a major plus, but not as much as the incase rubber case where it sticks to your pocket and such. I'm sure yellow paint would do fine on it. Good luck, and if you go through with it take pictures!