Three new iPhone commercials up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I think Apple really has this nailed. People will start to see the value of owning the iPhone. The stock is continuing to go through the roof. I'm kicking myself for not buying at $73 last January.:mad:

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
I think Apple really has this nailed. People will start to see the value of owning the iPhone. The stock is continuing to go through the roof. I'm kicking myself for not buying at $73 last January.:mad:
Its gonna cross the $200 margin in no time. NASDAQ is as well surging.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Really? $200? I thought sells where estimated at $160? It's been hovering at 165ish for a while now, I think it's plateauing. Any ideas to why $200?
Everytime Apple strikes a deal with a carrier outside US, stocks go up by $2-3. The same thing happened when Apple made a deal with Orange, O2 & T-mobile in Europe.

They released a statement yesterday that they are the verge of releasing the SDK and guess what $3 rise. Everytime Apple does things like this the stocks just surge.

Jan 15 is the macworld expo and I'm sure Steve has his own plans for the event. Its matter of few months I guess and we should see Apple stock near the $200 mark.

The aforementioned are just my opinion that's it.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Its gonna cross the $200 margin in no time. NASDAQ is as well surging.
Also remember that the shares were split in half a couple of years ago (meaning that if you had 100 shares worth 80 each, you suddenly had 200 shares worth 40 each). Each share would be worth over 340 if they hadn't been split.
I bought my Apple shares in 2001 when they were at less than 20. I had that feeling that Apple would come out of its all time low eventually. For a while I watched it go down to 13. In 6 years, my Apple stocks have increased in value by 870%. I'd be a LOT richer if any of my other investments had done half this good. In fact, none of them have come close to 10% of that.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Apple is definitely getting their act together. If only I too had purchased stocks a year ago. Whether it reaches $200 or not, the gains have been amazing.
Apple like anyother company wants to just make money for its share holders and Steve is just good at it everytime.

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Also remember that the shares were split in half a couple of years ago (meaning that if you had 100 shares worth 80 each, you suddenly had 200 shares worth 40 each). Each share would be worth over 340 if they hadn't been split.
I bought my Apple shares in 2001 when they were at less than 20. I had that feeling that Apple would come out of its all time low eventually. For a while I watched it go down to 13. In 6 years, my Apple stocks have increased in value by 870%. I'd be a LOT richer if any of my other investments had done half this good. In fact, none of them have come close to 10% of that.
yeah right. Do you still have the stocks that you had purchased in 2001? if you do then you are one rich dude out there. :laugh2:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
So where do I purchase Apple stock, how much is one share, can you own one share, is it worth a crap to own one share?

Thanks.