Tiberius turns One!

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Many of you know what we went through the past year with his in utero congenital heart defect diagnosis and subsequent corrective open heart surgeries.
I can't express my appreciation for the support from members here.
Today I am so stoked to be celebrating life with Tiberius for a year!
Happy birthday little one!

46b5e74b-b570-4c8b.jpg

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Yep, 8 toofahs.
He's chowing on fruit loops, prepping for his cake.
Ellis is just over 7 months old and he only has 3 peggy's. He's biting everything like crazy, teething must be so difficult.

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
Tiberius. Isn't that the name of Captain James T. Kirks grandfather? Cool name.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Tiberius. Isn't that the name of Captain James T. Kirks grandfather? Cool name.
Yep, first name of the Captain's grandfather and his (as in the "T") middle name.

Story goes, Roddenberry had just given him the initial, never thinking of actual name. It just rolled off his tounge.
After much fan speculation and prodding, he finally came up with Tiberius.

Mrs snowtrooper hated the name at first, said NO WAY!
Long story short, blurted the name out under sedation to hospital attendant. Started getting positive feedback right away.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Ellis is just over 7 months old and he only has 3 peggy's. He's biting everything like crazy, teething must be so difficult.
Yep, tough little blighters.
Tiberius was home after only 7 days from his open heart surgery.
I'd probably STILL be in hospital....

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
Yep, first name of the Captain's grandfather and his (as in the "T") middle name.

Story goes, Roddenberry had just given him the initial, never thinking of actual name. It just rolled off his tounge.
After much fan speculation and prodding, he finally came up with Tiberius.

Mrs snowtrooper hated the name at first, said NO WAY!
Long story short, blurted the name out under sedation to hospital attendant. Started getting positive feedback right away.
That is an awesome story:) When my daughter was born I wanted to name her Padme, the wife said no way. We did compromise, we named her Natalie.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Happy Belated Birthday to Your Little Guy. Great to see this thread - and the 1st birthday cake shots are always classics. Our beautiful little girl was a gross little monster within minutes of discovering cake.