TIME's Invention of the Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sleeper

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
No surprise there. I mean what the hell else came out that was worthwhile?

And it is pretty. Very, very pretty.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
yes great... Whatever. The media today, including Time Warner, are full of themselves. Our,(America), media has been as full of sh*t as that crap they sell as newspapers in England for some time now!

Don't get me wrong though, I love the iPhone and agree that its the best thing to come around in a while. I just no longer put too much faith into what I read by our soap opera media. Hell, didn't Dan Rather buy the farm for popping off with a bunch of lies..? The general population hears more about that no talent whore Britt Spears than they do just about ANYTHING else.... You tell me.

But, yeaaa! iPhone is the best thing that happened this year.... Wtf?

Lester56

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
yes great... Whatever. The media today, including Time Warner, are full of themselves. Our,(America), media has been as full of sh*t as that crap they sell as newspapers in England for some time now!

Don't get me wrong though, I love the iPhone and agree that its the best thing to come around in a while. I just no longer put too much faith into what I read by our soap opera media. Hell, didn't Dan Rather buy the farm for popping off with a bunch of lies..? The general population hears more about that no talent whore Britt Spears than they do just about ANYTHING else.... You tell me.

Interesting how you can rant like this and use the OJ name and avatar. I don't get it (from you). I agree Americans, in general, are sheep because of our media....56% of Americans cannot grasp the concept of the Earth revolving around the Sun. Tho, most have seen the pictures of Britney's bits and pieces.

mabigwiz

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007

Does someone need a hug? i don't even get the point of your rant

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
The funny thing about OJsakilla is that I've sort of started to unconsciously associate him with OJ himself. So pretty much every thing he launches into just sort of bounces off me and I hear everything he types coming out of OJ's mouth. So, while his rants are often confusing and self-contradictory, they've also actually started to make me angry just because I always picture OJ saying it. Just the sight of that avatar is enough to get me going anymore.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
The funny thing about OJsakilla is that I've sort of started to unconsciously associate him with OJ himself. So pretty much every thing he launches into just sort of bounces off me and I hear everything he types coming out of OJ's mouth. So, while his rants are often confusing and self-contradictory, they've also actually started to make me angry just because I always picture OJ saying it. Just the sight of that avatar is enough to get me going anymore.

Someone finally gets me. Sorry folks, I'm always cutting up and love the reactions! It's like making prank phone calls.... You'll are great! I love you all!:p