Tinman for president!

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
I'd just like to take a moment and thank Mike for all the work that he's done for no obvious personal gain. It's sort of like having our own personal Genius Bar, except with an actual genius.

So thanks, Mike. Your help is very much appreciated!

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
I'd just like to take a moment and thank Mike for all the work that he's done for no obvious personal gain. It's sort of like having our own personal Genius Bar, except with an actual genius.

I think I would have to agree. Jailbreaking is FTW, but all this stuff should have been included to begin with aswell. SHAME ON APPLE.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

Wow, thank you very much.

My first executive order will be... Free iPhones for all! :cool:

--
Mike

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I definitely appreciate his contributions.

-Chris

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
I couldnt agree more. Thank you Tinman!

amedina

Sep 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
even though I'm not a veteran member here... for what I've seen, and read, thanks as well.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I definitely appreciate his contributions.

-Chris
Then why isn't he a Moderator here?

Lord knows we could use more around these parts!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I was definitely thinking about making a thread like this. Thank you Mike!

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
he really deserves to be a president! i really appreciate your help tinman and everyone else ofcourse

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Wow, thank you very much.

My first executive order will be... Free iPhones for all! :cool:

--
Mike
YES! thank you for all the info and help you have given us. without your help we all might still be stuck with the 1.02 firmware!:laugh2:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I couldn't agree more with this thread. Thank you Mike and CHEERS! :cool:

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I'm thanking you as well. Your post(s) have been invaluable to me.

Now, on another note, I wouldn't nominate you for president or moderator. :) Some of you may cringe or :eek: because I said that, but here's why.

Mike has shown, IMO, that he didn't contribute his time and knowledge only to become a Moderator of this site. It is my belief that the person he is on this site, always helping someone else, is is just who he is.

Personally, I appreciate and respect him more without the titles because he is a member just like the rest of us who wants to get down and dirty because we have a passion for taking the iPhone beyond its limitations.

TM....u do what u do! :laugh2:

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I like mike. As muchas anybody here, as a matter of fact. But kissing Mikes butt is silly. First, this is not a democracy. There is no vote.
Secondly, there ALREADY is a " president" his name is CHRIS.
thirdly, the president is only a figurehead to begin with. I think if you asked Mike he would properly agree. And if not, then that would just validate the point of this silly post.
Please don't take this the wrong way i would certainly vote for mike of this was an election

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I like mike. As muchas anybody here, as a matter of fact. But kissing Mikes butt is silly. First, this is not a democracy. There is no vote.
Secondly, there ALREADY is a " president" his name is CHRIS.
thirdly, the president is only a figurehead to begin with. I think if you asked Mike he would properly agree. And if not, then that would just validate the point of this silly post.
Please don't take this the wrong way i would certainly vote for mike of this was an election
I'm on my knees PRAYING right now you're aware this is simply an expression.

If not, someone help us. :(

projkt13

Oct 22, 2007
Oceanside, CA
you really should be a moderator ...
this thread will probably help you move up the ladder!

Thanks and vote for TINMAN , not pedro! :p