TINMAN, Where art thou?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
it's been a long time since I've seen a post from Tinman, this sites TRUE pioneer and greatest poster of all time. No nonsense and extremley technically saavy, I question his whereabouts... Those were the days.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
OJ and Tinman sittin' in a tree....

Hehe. j/k... I miss his presense here as well. He must have one of them there lives thingies.

S

Starry

OH.. he's around... He's got a new hobby... :cool:

But he does come on and read his emails... :laugh2:

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
@Dave: lmao!

@JJ: In England Bobby means policeman, so, in effect you just asked what the new policeman is. :D

I know, I know, but im bored on a bus to meet my friends at a mall LOL.

S

Starry

Starry knows cause he's my best bud here and we email each other .... His new hobby is his RC planes he loves flying them :)

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Before I ever had a iPhone I started checking this site and Tinman solved problems that I didn't even have cause i was phoneless but not the case any more.

S

Starry

Look Gippy don't start on my Tinman... I will draw first blood... are ya SKEERED? *Howling* LMAO.... j/k

Hey he loves flying them... they are monster ones.. really cool.. and he's GOOD at it so there! Hush!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Ha. I remember when Mike (tinman) and I got into a pissing contest with some newb and we both got a 3-day ban. Man, those were the good old days.