Tired of screen smudges? Phone Fingers are for you....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Man thats pretty funny.

Wiping the smudges off on my shirt? Free

Looking like a complete idiot while already using a hate magnet? Priceless

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
hahahaha this is stupid..... finger condoms... this is stupid.. what about the other hand that is going to leave smudge on edges of the phone...this has gone passed the line...i have an iPhone in a iskin and use a teeshirt to wipe off the finger smudges.. this is just wrong.....

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is a stuid thing and i have more reasons why.. there is more grease on your face then there is on the tip of your fingers.. one you look like an idiot with finger condoms the phone still has to tough your face [unless using headphones] and that will put smudges on it....

this is stupid

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
this is a stuid thing and i have more reasons why.. there is more grease on your face then there is on the tip of your fingers.. one you look like an idiot with finger condoms the phone still has to tough your face [unless using headphones] and that will put smudges on it....

this is stupid
All the better reason to buy: duh duh DUH duh! ww.phoneface.com!

;)

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
I am speechless. Although when you go to a movie they could be helpful picking your seat. [GROAN...:p] Do they come in flesh colors? OOPS, I guess black is a flesh color too now that I think of it... As I said, I'm speechless.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
LOL what a rip... If you want to try these out just head to your local walgreens and find them... They are called finger cots... Search them on www.walgreens.com .... I would paste a link or a pick but sadly you all know the deal... Stupid sj.... But yet its 4.99 for 30.... Great if you need to give a 3 year old a condom too

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
LOL what a rip... If you want to try these out just head to your local walgreens and find them... They are called finger cots... Search them on www.walgreens.com .... I would paste a link or a pick but sadly you all know the deal... Stupid sj.... But yet its 4.99 for 30.... Great if you need to give a 3 year old a condom too
my condoms never get to live past 2weeks old. 3 yrs is a joke.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I don't know if these....whachamacallit...work, really. I once tried to operate my iPhone while wearing kitchen latex gloves and couldn't...I think the iPhone needs some body heat to register input on the screen. Maybe these "gloves" do generate or allow some warmth to pass through to the iPhone screen, in which case they may serve other purposes too graphic to mention on this forum!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
you guys are haters.

this is the best thing for the hand since the

POWER GLOVE
LoL, brings back memories of the movie "The Wizard" with fred savage, that ******* kid saying "power glove,....it's so bad" lol:p

Last edited by a moderator: