Tired of the bitching........

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dallas Phil

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Damn I am tired of all the bitching. The iPhone is fantastic and by far the latest in technology out there. When I was at DFW the other day waiting for my plane I had countless people come up to me and ask me about it and saying how much they wanted one. Even when mine crashed and burned I went right to an Apple store to not get a refund, but to get it replaced. Yes there are things that need to be improved, yes the earphone issue is somewhat annoying. I bought the Belkin adapter and it works great with my Bose earphones. If you wanted all these extra things fixed why on earth did you stand in line to get the first version? Why didn't you wait until there was a software update or the next generation iPhone? PLEASE give me a break and stop with the damn complaining!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
LaLaLala I don't see much bitching I just see a lot of people having their hopes up for new updates. you have the few threads here and there saying it sucks etc...etc...

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Damn I am tired of all the bitching. The iPhone is fantastic and by far the latest in technology out there. When I was at DFW the other day waiting for my plane I had countless people come up to me and ask me about it and saying how much they wanted one. Even when mine crashed and burned I went right to an Apple store to not get a refund, but to get it replaced. Yes there are things that need to be improved, yes the earphone issue is somewhat annoying. I bought the Belkin adapter and it works great with my Bose earphones. If you wanted all these extra things fixed why on earth did you stand in line to get the first version? Why didn't you wait until there was a software update or the next generation iPhone? PLEASE give me a break and stop with the damn complaining!
I'm tired of senseless posts, altogether.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, or you don't need help, then why waste the forum space?

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Yeah, and I'm tired of all the people telling us how tired they are of people telling how tired they are of people complaining.

But I agree, stop the bitching people. It is not just on the forums either. Big article in the this weeks Boston Business Journal about how 85% of the people they polled didn't want an iPhone. Most of the comments in the article sounded like sour grapes though.

I get a lot of 'sour grapes' comments from people to. Everyone is like "oooh iPhone, can I see" and then they say something like "Oh I would never get one cause I can't repalce the battery and it is to expensive and I heard the sound sucks." makes me want to slap them.

Sure, its not 'perfect' but it is the best damn thing available right now.

- SR

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
I like how this guy makes a thread saying how fantastic it is, and his phone crashed and died 3 weeks after the release. Way to make your point.

Kev1000000

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
A forum is designed for people to discuss things. Its perfectly acceptable to ***** and moan on a discussion forum.

If we had nothing to ***** about, then this forum would he very inactive.

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
well another member was making light of an iPhone update & had went through the trouble to design some screen shots that looked as if the update had taken place...

Well they banned that member! They also banned someone else , not sure why. These hall monitors are a trip be careful where you step!

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
well another member was making light of an iPhone update & had went through the trouble to design some screen shots that looked as if the update had taken place...

Well they banned that member! They also banned someone else , not sure why. These hall monitors are a trip be careful where you step!
The internet (and this forum) are full of enough speculation, fears, concerns and rumors. We don't need people trying to perpetrate stuff that's 100% untrue. Stuff that's just gonna add to the already rampant number of pointless threads.

JHoffy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I agree about all the bitching. I came from a WM Treo which I liked a lot, but lacked inovation. It's funny because I still look on the Treo websites and all they have to talk about is the Palm Foleo.... WHAT A JOKE THAT IS. When all you have to be excited about is a laptop comparable to the ones from the late 80's to early 90's, it's pretty sad.

I am very happy that Apple has raised the bar... Even made me consider an Apple computer for the first time, as I needed a new laptop.

That being said, there are a lot of annoyances which have all been discussed at length in these forums, and I am hoping Apple continues the momentum and continues to raise the bar. The nice thing is that most changes (with the exception of 3G) can be done by means of software updates... The form factor stays the same.

When people ask me if I like the device, I say I like it a lot... I would love it with a few easily implemented concepts:

1. I think Exchange Server ActiveSync is a must for the iPhone to have staying power in the long term. All of the platforms which have standed the test of time (Treo, Blackberry, etc.) have had some sort of Wireless syncability.

2. I don't think Web based apps will stand the test of time, at least in the short term. Right now, wireless access isn't everywhere... There are certain apps that I rely on, even when in areas that don't receive a signal, like buildings, hospitals, airlplanes, etc. Apps need to be stored inside the device, not in the air.

Battery life is on par or better than any of the competing devices.

Version 1.0 is a great start... I didn't return the phone, I kept it... I have high hopes for Versions 1.x ....

No bitching... wishful waiting.

Jon

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
Hey - that's what you get for launching a brand new product into THE most critical market in the world!

No-one bitches about stuff like the US consumer - and I mean no-one!

Selling to the rest of the world after they've fixed things for this market will be a breeze! LOL

And yes, the constant bitching about the product pisses me off, especially when people ***** about stuff that was never in the launch spec.

Give me a bleepin' break!

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
So glad someone finally said it. My husband asked if there was anything that I didn't like about it, I said no. I am only waiting for it to get even better.

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
A forum is designed for people to discuss things. Its perfectly acceptable to ***** and moan on a discussion forum.

If we had nothing to ***** about, then this forum would he very inactive.

don't agree there, I get on here just to find out what is new, the tips and tricks, the suggestions. I pass over the ones that complain, complain, complain. Stating that you are having trouble with something is different.