Tmobile Tzone vs. total internet on iPhone

Jun 25, 2008
I have heard a lot of mixed reactions on this topic so I was wonder what you guys have to say. Would I get a faster speed using tmobiles total internet for 19.99 vs. tzone for 5.99?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I have heard a lot of mixed reactions on this topic so I was wonder what you guys have to say. Would I get a faster speed using tmobiles total internet for 19.99 vs. tzone for 5.99?
As far as I know, no. I use T-Zones and it is as fast as it was on AT&T's EDGE. The only thing annoying with T-Zones is on the first web page, you always have to refresh it one time and then web surfing works fine. It's a pretty normal system, just open Safari, type the web address, cancel, refresh, wait, and there it loads. If you put your phone back to sleep again and then unsleep it, you will have to refresh the first web page again to get it to work.

Jun 25, 2008
As far as I know, no. I use T-Zones and it is as fast as it was on AT&T's EDGE. The only thing annoying with T-Zones is on the first web page, you always have to refresh it one time and then web surfing works fine. It's a pretty normal system, just open Safari, type the web address, cancel, refresh, wait, and there it loads. If you put your phone back to sleep again and then unsleep it, you will have to refresh the first web page again to get it to work.
From what I heard that has to do with the the iPhone lossing connection to the IP address. I also heard many that att runs on edge 2.5G with tmobile is on 2G

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
All you need is Tzones, but wildonrio is the most experienced T-mobile iPhone user on EiC so you can trust that everything he has to say is gonna be correct :)