To clear it up for me iPhone software 1.0.1

Sep 5, 2007
Sorry the thread title is wrong Info on 1.1.1 not 1.0.1.

The iPhone software I just downloaded without hearing the info just cleared all my 3rd party apps I have acquired over the past 2 months.
Now after ready Steve Jobs statement on the CNBC interview.

Does this meanit is impossible to have apps for the 1.1.1?
or
I just cant use the previous apps I had for 0.1.2?
and
I just have to wait for someone to make an installer and write apps for 1.1.1.

You know Apple wouldn't have as big of problem if they just release there own apps already.
Like come on its been 3 months and all they come out with is ringtones and the iTunes music store. Which by the way I can careles about the music store and the custom ringtones should have been there from the get go.

Sep 5, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
hold on a sec... maybe you had 1.0.0 and updated to 1.0.1... check in the about screen on the iPhone... if its 1.0.1 you are ok... if its 1.1.1 then you have to hack it to restore.. if its 1.0.1 you can just install all the apps again... any firmware update clears the apps

Sep 5, 2007
hold on a sec... maybe you had 1.0.0 and updated to 1.0.1... check in the about screen on the iPhone... if its 1.0.1 you are ok... if its 1.1.1 then you have to hack it to restore.. if its 1.0.1 you can just install all the apps again... any firmware update clears the apps
nope its 1.1.1. crap so I have to do that thread you posted right...
the downgrade hack...

I guess Ill just sync all my address books and my info the most I can.

Just incase I mess up and lose all my info.

Sorry for the mess up in the THREAD Title. I Upgraded to 1.1.1. not 1.0.1

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
sorry to hear that... good luck... just take your time and make sure you take it step by step...