To Do and To Don't That Is The Question

Discussion in 'iPad Apps and Games' started by smudgeyjoe, Nov 26, 2011.

1. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member
    Bronze

I have used the Appigo To Do app since it came out for the iPad 1 and loved it. It has a beautiful looking, easy to use interface that I am good at. It has truly changed my life. That sounds like a promo, but there is a BUT, a big one. The online sync, which I pay for, is always malfunctioning. I am forever getting error messages saying Online Sync Busy which prevents my two iDevices from interfacing. Is it possible to have them interface with each other and forget the ToDo Online sync. I have tried a number of others, including fairly expensive solutions, but come back to this. Do you have one you love?

2. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I've had appigo todo since it came out for the iPhone few years ago.
    I don't use the sync feature, but I've heard of many people having that problem. You might want to contact them directly, they are always very prompt to respond to their customers.

3. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member
    Bronze

Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem they haven't figured out yet. It got much worse when 5.0 came out. They are very good about responding. They just don't have an answer. They just had an update which was supposed to fix it, but didn't. I really like the app and hang on hoping. Thanks for your response.

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

No problem. Unfortunately the only way I know for what you're asking for is their online sync option, I'm not sure it can be done any other way.
    Maybe someone would chime in with another solution.
    Have you tried re-installing both?

Also, did you look at all the sync options?

Attached Files:

5. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member
    Bronze

I am trying Cloud right now, and waiting to see how that works. I may just decide to have my iPhone and iPad sync with each other via my wifi network. The reason I want something else to work is because my iPhone is always with me, but my iPad is not. When I make a change during the day, I would like to see it reflected on my iPad when I get home. Thanks again for your input.

6. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

And you paid for, who can blame you.
    Hope it gets resolved.