To do list

ventrj

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Does anyone have any suggestions on a todo list or check list app that syncs with your computer?

rasputinj

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I am using iDO, and it with the desktop app, it syncs via Wifi to iDO. So far it has worked well, I rolled the dice trying it since it did not have the best reviews.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Try Jott. It syncs with their web page app

umbrabellator

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
Does anyone have any suggestions on a todo list or check list app that syncs with your computer?
Another good one that I am using is OmniFocus. It's expensive tho. $19.95 for the iPhone version and $79 for the desktop version. But it does sync with the desktop version and it is very powerful.

It uses the Getting Things Done method.

It is a bit much for simple stuff like grocery lists and the like. But if you have a lot of complex tasks to manage, it's a great solution.

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Try Jott. It syncs with their web page app
I downloaded and installed Jott when it was first available because I like the voice to text translation. I ended up removing it after a couple days because it was pretty buggy. This week I got an email from them encouraging me to come back as they've released a few updates since the initial release. I decided why not give it another try and I'm glad I did. I love the fact that you can actually cross off items in your list with the swipe of your finger. Also, when I'm driving I can call Jott and let it create the list for me. Within a couple minutes it has been transcribed into text and is synced to my phone. It's a decent program for $0.
I've used a few others as well but prefer not having to type the list out myself.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have been using Things for a few days. I like it so far, but it does not sync with the desktop. I decided that I do not need it to sync with the desktop, since I always have my phone with me.

I am going to review Things in the review area.

tiger1050

Aug 11, 2008
I like "Remember The Milk" a lot. I was using it before I got my iPhone so was happy when I found out how nice it works within Safari.

On the web I use www.rememberthemilk.com
On Safari it is i.rememberthemilk.com

Jott can also integrate with it so that is a nice feature.