To jailbreak or not to jailbreak thats the ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Crystal24, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Crystal24

Crystal24 New Member

Do u think it's worth it to jailbreak your phone? Who has done it? What do u think?

2. brucew0617

brucew0617 New Member

Yes, I did it before. After jailbreak, I can download some plug-ins to increase the functions of iPhone. I should to say jailbreak is really worth to.

3. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

4. canamera

canamera Zealot
    Gold

It really depends on what you would like your phone to do...a stock phone is completely fine to many people, but to others, they want a little more from their iPhone's. It may also depending how tech savvy you are....for instance, most of the good themes to change the way your phone looks requires a lot on your part to be able to use something like iFile to mod the theme....it can also get frustrating when it comes time to restoring from a jailbreak...changing hosts files and such, can get pretty messy if your not handy with your computer. I've been jailbroken for most of the time, but I'm actually ok on ios5 without the jailbreak....I'll wait till I get bored with it before jailbreaking it again.

5. Crystal24

Crystal24 New Member

Well I would like to block calls and texts and do some other things that are not an option now. I was wonder though if I want to restore it back to factory will it erase all my pics and contacts if and when I choose to do so?