To make some of you feel better

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
Yes we bought iPhones for 200$ more a few months ago. But imagine the resellers who bought hundreds to sell. I can imagine those people are pissed. I only bought one, I had the money. If 200.00 is too much for you maybe you shouldn't have bought the phone in the first place :). don't get me wrong i think it really messed up for Apple to do this, but a this point it's not gonna make me our break me, that money is long gone.

ben1380

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Yes we bought iPhones for 200$ more a few months ago. But imagine the resellers who bought hundreds to sell. I can imagine those people are pissed. I only bought one, I had the money. If 200.00 is too much for you maybe you should have bought the phone in the first place :). don't get me wrong i think it really messed up for Apple to do this, but a this point it's not gonna make me our break me, that money is long gone.
I really wouldn't be so pissed off if Apple would release some REAL ***** updates for the iPhone. It seems they don't give a ****to current owners. Where the **** is iChat.

That settles it...Im hacking my iPhone.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
You're grounded. And I'm taking your iPhone away. No computer, games or TV either. Go outside and get some exercise for a change.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
I hacked my iPhone before the price drop, the NES app is nice. don't worry we will get ichat, we are also getting iTunes store (even though both features are uuseless to me). It's on the iPhone homepage, says coming soon. I want landscape keybord in all views, copy and paste, and bells and whistles :), a faster network would be great also.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Flash support would rock, too.
Yeah, the addition of Flash and a file system (that's usable on Windows) would make the iPhone that much closer to the perfect device. Both would be SO EASY to implement, too. Maybe with the development of the Touch and a much larger consumer base using the devices will finally get this done...

ucla24

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah, the addition of Flash and a file system (that's usable on Windows) would make the iPhone that much closer to the perfect device. Both would be SO EASY to implement, too. Maybe with the development of the Touch and a much larger consumer base using the devices will finally get this done...
I'm with you on that one....hopefully very soon.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Want to know what made feel better just now...for all you iPhone users out there, just take a look at your little stock quote app and check out how Apple is doing today.....

Check out the 1-week view.

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
don't forget something like a "Saved Folder" in a pop email account or just a way to "Save attachment(s)" that have been sent via email. Add that along with everything posted above and this would be the sickest device ever! (well maybe a 3G and GPS model with just as good battery life lol)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Yes we bought iPhones for 200$ more a few months ago. But imagine the resellers who bought hundreds to sell. I can imagine those people are pissed. I only bought one, I had the money. If 200.00 is too much for you maybe you shouldn't have bought the phone in the first place :). don't get me wrong i think it really messed up for Apple to do this, but a this point it's not gonna make me our break me, that money is long gone.
It's not about the $200 (although to some it is a lot of money and you should not comment on who should or shouldn't buy one because some people save for the things they want to buy) it's we see Apple as dirty businesss now. The trust I once had in their company is gone because of them doing this so soon after release it's liking taking $200 out of your pocket like several others have written here. We just feel cheated, it's the principal of it.