# to text to see how many texts you've sent/received?

methcat

Sep 5, 2007
Hi everyone! I have unlimited texting on my iPhone and I was wondering if there was a number you could text to see how many texts you've sent and received!

Thanks guys!

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
Hi everyone! I have unlimited texting on my iPhone and I was wondering if there was a number you could text to see how many texts you've sent and received!

Thanks guys!
i don't believe there is a number for that, it would be awesome though. the only way to check your text's that i know of is logging on to your AT&T account online and checking your usage.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
You can also use your account information while calling 611 from your phone, but that would be a bit more cumbersome than using the AT&T website I think.

t0ny

Sep 11, 2007

Thanks guys!
Yes guys there is, dial *3282# to see Data & Text messaging usage.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Yes guys there is, dial *3282# to see Data & Text messaging usage.
Is this a free text message? The reason I ask is because ATT usually informs you when your messages are free. Like the one I got for my Apple credit, it said "AT&T Free MSG: Here is your Apple store credit access code: 123456" The one I got from dialing *3282# was "We're sorry. Requested information is currently unavailable. Please try again later." It never said it was a free message.

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
Is this a free text message? The reason I ask is because ATT usually informs you when your messages are free. Like the one I got for my Apple credit, it said "AT&T Free MSG: Here is your Apple store credit access code: 123456" The one I got from dialing *3282# was "We're sorry. Requested information is currently unavailable. Please try again later." It never said it was a free message.
yes it is a free message. all text messages you receive from AT&T are free. its the same as when you are checking your minutues(*646#) or bill balance(*225)

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
yes it is a free message. all text messages you receive from AT&T are free. its the same as when you are checking your minutues(*646#) or bill balance(*225)
Did it work for you?

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
All of these except Text Messages for some reason also are available under Settings:phone:ATT Services

domi

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
All of these except Text Messages for some reason also are available under Settings:phone:ATT Services

yes, i know they are there, but the Data and Text one doesn't come out there -_-

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
if you have unlimeted text and data... It just says unlimeted for them