To the person who stole my 4 gigger......

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I hope ya mama gives birth to a 12 pound tumor out of the same hole you came from while choking on a Christmas ham bone. Guess I will be buying a 3G now :(:(:(:(:(

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
stole it how, from your pocket, your desk, your hand?
from my desk at work. One of my customers must have swipped it on their way to the rest room. Betcha they didn't even wash their hands.

MrMciPhone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
It's all good. At least you didn't get your iDay 8gigger stolen.......Like I did. :(

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
That sucks, I'm so sorry. It's just not right for people to take things that don't belong to them:mad:!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Not fun, having a toy like that stolen. Despite that, it was the 4 GB (I have it and need more space) you'll have a good reason to get iPhone 3G now.

- John

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I hope ya mama gives birth to a 12 pound tumor out of the same hole you came from while choking on a Christmas ham bone. Guess I will be buying a 3G now :(:(:(:(:(
I've got a question. Isn't your number still attached to it? I know he or she (the blasted thief!) can get it changed, but doesn't it have a serial number attached to it and to your account? Even if not is it possible for AT&T or Apple to track the iPhone?

I think during the keynote speech that Jobs gave there was some info on a new software to track a stolen or lost iPhone. I don't know if that was in place during the first release. I also know people hack the heck out of the 1st generation iPhones, but i feel so bad for you that (and am personally outraged) that i can't help to wonder if something, anything can be done to get the idiot who decided to steal your property. Sorry if i sound a little ridiculous, but that type of thing really really pisses me off big time! :oops: I mean we all don't earn our money and buy these things just so a low life idiot can come along and help themselves! I surely hope there is something that can be done.

I guess the good news is, you will have something way better than that and they (the thief) probably can't do a thing with that hacked phone now.

Sorry about your loss.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I hope it can be tracked man ;)
-When I get my iPhone its staying in pocket, even with my HTC I currently have I'm always checking my pocket every few minutes to make sure its still their hehe...Its a weird habit I developed :p

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I hope it can be tracked man ;)
-When I get my iPhone its staying in pocket, even with my HTC I currently have I'm always checking my pocket every few minutes to make sure its still their hehe...Its a weird habit I developed :p
I'm not good with initials so please tell me what HTC is. Also, checking your pocket every few minutes is a worthwhile habit. When i lost my cell phone a few years ago. I had that habit too. If it weren't for that habit i would have not known i lost my phone. I used to carry it in a pouch on my belt loop. The pouch came undone and fell in the street outside of my job. when i got upstairs i checked and it was not there, back down i went and found it in several pieces in the street. Scooped it up and sent it in for a new one. That's what insurance is for.

All I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with checking, especially with scummy people around.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well I don't know what HTC really stands for hehe, If I remember correctly its a Korean Smartphone developer/producer :) Most HTC's run Windows Mobile but Im such an iPhone fan that I hacked mine by unlocking it, over-clocking it, and loading an iPhone OS type them :)

-Looks nice doesn't it :cool: Btw, that picture was taken with an iPhone :)

Edit: HTC is a Taiwanese based company, and the "HTC" stands for High Tech Computer Corporation ;)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Well I don't know what HTC really stands for hehe, If I remember correctly its a Korean Smartphone developer/producer :) Most HTC's run Windows Mobile but Im such an iPhone fan that I hacked mine by unlocking it, over-clocking it, and loading an iPhone OS type them :)

-Looks nice doesn't it :cool: Btw, that picture was taken with an iPhone :)

Edit: HTC is a Taiwanese based company, and the "HTC" stands for High Tech Computer Corporation ;)
Oh Okay! LOL! I thoguht HTC meant something specific that i should know since i have become a part of the iPhone 3G gang. Good to know that knowledge is not required. Whew! That picture is nice. iPhone doesn't take such bad pictures. What kind of phone is that in the pic? That thing looks great!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thats my (Cingular)HTC 8525 *proudly said* hehe
-I really love the iPhone but I wont forget my HTC haha! For me fixing up my HTC to look and "act" like an iPhone has been like tuning up a car lol! Cause I had to remap the keys and functions, over-clock my HTC -cause its processor cant handle the theme, and put alittle money into it for various things :)
-Only shortcoming to that picture taken with an iPhone is that, me and a friend made a home-made tri-pod out of some old videogame accessories I had, so that it would be as best quality as the iPhone could project :)

But when I get a "real" iPhone haha, I plan to spend most of my time in the modifications forum so I can help other people out with their iPhone software mods or additions cause I love doing these things, atleast until I get a car ;)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Thats my (Cingular)HTC 8525 *proudly said* hehe
-I really love the iPhone but I wont forget my HTC haha! For me fixing up my HTC to look and "act" like an iPhone has been like tuning up a car lol! Cause I had to remap the keys and functions, over-clock my HTC -cause its processor cant handle the theme, and put alittle money into it for various things :)
-Only shortcoming to that picture taken with an iPhone is that, me and a friend made a home-made tri-pod out of some old videogame accessories I had, so that it would be as best quality as the iPhone could project :)

But when I get a "real" iPhone haha, I plan to spend most of my time in the modifications forum so I can help other people out with their iPhone software mods or additions cause I love doing these things, atleast until I get a car ;)
Well you did a great job with that thing. I thought, well i didn't know what to think so i didn't say anything. That is a really great job. WOW! You made the screen look just like the iPhone. Great work.

You helping people out with their modifications appears to be a great idea. Seems like you know what you're doing. LOL @ love doing those things, at least until you get a car. Then i guess you may just be the first and proud owner of the iCar as you marry your two loves together. A new car and a new iPod 3G. The iCar 3G brought to you by projectdarkside! :cool:

bubbamorgan91

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
DC
sorry about your loss man. i hope you get it back and if not im sure you will be extra careful when you get the 3g one.