To the person who stole my 4 gigger......

H

Hayesimus

ew! non-iphone pic! :p

sorry bout the stolen phone. You should hold services to commemorate the departed...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I hope ya mama gives birth to a 12 pound tumor out of the same hole you came from while choking on a Christmas ham bone. Guess I will be buying a 3G now :(:(:(:(:(
Sorry to hear about your phone. It's a shame that Apple probably has the technology to track your stolen iPhone, but they understandably don't want to get in the recovery businesss.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I think Apple assumes that if you can afford their products, then you can easily afford to replacd them if lost or stolen :mad:

Btw I don't of any company that does track their products if lost or stolen? :eek:

for some odd reason I'm not even mad. Its like "jokes on me" for not being cautious with my stuff. Hell, its too late to be mad. I can get a plastic alternative on the 11th

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well good luck with your new iPhone 3G, but remember that when its launched its gonna be as high a target of theft as the first iPhones were when it launched ;)-and still is
-Just keep it in your pocket when not in use, and be like me and develop a weird OCD nature of having to check your pockets every few seconds haha!

Be cool man :cool:

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Well good luck with your new iPhone 3G, but remember that when its launched its gonna be as high a target of theft as the first iPhones were when it launched ;)-and still is
-Just keep it in your pocket when not in use, and be like me and develop a weird OCD nature of having to check your pockets every few seconds haha!

Be cool man :cool:
Yeah, be extra careful with the new one. As much as it is frustrating, you learned the lesson to be more careful. Good luck.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Do you have the ESN because I think you can call Apple and have them shut down the phone maybe..? Not sure.... Sucks thou... Sorry to hear...

H

Hayesimus

or the IMEI number and call AT&T and don't hang up til they do the job

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Nokia if I'm not mistaken made a phone(s) that had these electric charges or something built into the phone so that if it were lost or stolen that the phone would just fry itself to the point of unusability :)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
PokemonLuverV2 said:
Hopefully the Meowth that stole you PSP will get ran over by some a heard of mean Taurus and he stays fainted forever. I also had a Meowth steal some of my simoleons when I went to the Pokemon Corner in Veridean city :mad:
I don't get it.:eek: