Today in iPhone...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Is the podcast that I listen to for some iPhone updates and thoughts. Does anyone else listen to Rob? If you don't check him out here. His input into some matters can be very helpful.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Has anything interesting been said?
yes, a lot of stuff. And he gives good advice. Nothing new, just his viewpoint. Also, listeners send him emails where he answers questions. He does a good job going through possiblities for rumors and such. Thats a lot coming from me, cause I know the iPhone and its rumors pretty well.

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
yes, a lot of stuff. And he gives good advice. Nothing new, just his viewpoint. Also, listeners send him emails where he answers questions. He does a good job going through possiblities for rumors and such. Thats a lot coming from me, cause I know the iPhone and its rumors pretty well.
It's great entertainment, just like the iPhone.

T-HAN

Bronze
May 11, 2007
I listen to this as well as "The Apple Phone Show".. Both on iTunes... I cant wait for each episode to come out...

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I see your point. Though it does help clear up some release details when you piece together all of the information that is on the podcast.
Yeah... and just think how boring things will be when the 29th rolls around. All this fun we are having with rumors and speculation will evaporate.... how sad.....:)

Apr 30, 2007
Yeah... and just think how boring things will be when the 29th rolls around. All this fun we are having with rumors and speculation will evaporate.... how sad.....:)
I recently mentioned on the show - it was about 80% rumors / 20% tips/ tricks.

I hope to reverse that to 20% rumors after the iPhone comes out. But with Apple there is always going to be a good % of rumor for content. Would not have it any other way.

But once the 29th comes around I think that is when the real fun starts. Learning about all the Web Apps and how they really work - and waiting for the Hacks to start.

"Like a Duck on a Cheeto we are all over the iPhone"