today's "iradio day"

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Well flytunes is being released today. I'm so excited for this to come to the iPhone. I'll be using this ALOT. Although I have to admit it sounds a little too good to be true from what I've read. Seeing as its free and all.

Jan 16, 2008
Louisiana
Just went to their website, and this is what I got. Bummer

"FlyTunes for iPhone/Touch is available now. However, due to the overwhelming response since the CES show, FlyTunes will be released to users in groups of 5000, based on when they signed up on this site. We will continue to allocate users based on this method, so please sign up here if you haven't done so already"

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Here's the deal:

FlyTunes got such a big wow factor at CES that thousands of people signed up for it. Because of this, FlyTunes is now available, but is being distibruted to 5,000 people at a time. In other words, you must have signed up to receive and use FlyTunes. If
you signed up, you are also in a drawing to win an iPhone.

- John

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I also signed up weeks ago. It doesn't seem to work. Someone let me know if this is actually working for the iPhone, Thanks

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
No, I signed up a few weeks ok when it was first posted and as of today I have not received anything from them, so I was wondering about signing up again, Thanks

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I didn't know this was free. As soon as I read hete that it was, I signed up (this was about 5 mins ago LOL)
Looks like I was just in time to enter the draw too :D
I entered both of my email addresses in hopes of replacing my 4GB with an 8GB, but now that I know that hundreds of thousands of people signed up (big wow there), my hopes have been crushed. :mad:

- John

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I entered both of my email addresses in hopes of replacing my 4GB with an 8GB, but now that I know that hundreds of thousands of people signed up (big wow there), my hopes have been crushed. :mad:

- John
so create a few thousand email addresses...