Tomorrow, another chapter begins...

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Well, tomorrow is the first day of classes for the graduate program. I'm going for my Master of Science in Computer Science, so this should be interesting! I'm kind of excited and kind of nervous at the same time. Considering I'm working full-time and going to class should prove to be a good test of my time management skills.

Wish me luck!

P.S. Has anyone else gone through a Masters program while working full-time? How did it go for you? Any tips?

Thanks!

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Hats off to you for even attempting such an ambitious task. It'll certainly be challenging but equally as rewarding if you can do it and maintain your sanity at the same time. Best of luck to you man!

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Not a masters program but I am currently going for my BA in Nursing while working full time, It gets tough but its not going to kill you. The hardest part is to find time to study. My lunch break slowly turned into my study hall. Also having time for the family is tough but it will be worth it soon. Good Luck!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
It's good that you find time to give us, EiC users, the pleasure of reading your amazing posts, iCafe.