TomTom App for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps and Games' started by Cabby 49115, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Cabby 49115

Cabby 49115 New Member

is there anyone out there with the tomtom app on the new iPad, just wanted to know if it works as it should, have heard it said the GPS signal is not strong enough so you may need an accessory to enhance the signal, is this correct.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

2. iHolophyte

iHolophyte Contributor
    Bronze

For what you're going to pay for the Tom Tom app. Approx £80 or $127. For the basic app, I think it's wiser to buy a Tom Tom for this price. Smaller more compact and doesn't burn your phone / iPad out.

Unless your one of the JB community that don't pay for apps, then if this is the case who cares whether it works or not, it was free!

iHolophyte

3. Cabby 49115

Cabby 49115 New Member

Thanks for the response, but my question is still unanswered, however by your posting I assume it will work ok.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

4. iHolophyte

iHolophyte Contributor
    Bronze

It does work fine yes. Probably the best "paid" app out there in my opinion, for sat nav

iHolophyte

5. Shan S.

Shan S. New Member

How did you get $127.00 for the basic app? I have the US and Canada version and it is listed now at $59.00. In the app store the US only one is $49.00.

6. iHolophyte

iHolophyte Contributor
    Bronze

Answered your own question. "It's listed NOW"
    The apps been around for a long time and was speaking from past experiences with this app.

Good to see its coming down though.

iHolophyte