Tons of "Untitled" icon

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I recently noticed I had two pages of empty black with no icons but where the icons should be it said "untitled". I have deleted them and after I turn the phone off and back on they are all back. I tried restoring my phone and that didn't work either. Has anyone had this, or know what to do to get rid of it, other than reimaging my iPhone from scratch?

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
I recently noticed I had two pages of empty black with no icons but where the icons should be it said "untitled". I have deleted them and after I turn the phone off and back on they are all back. I tried restoring my phone and that didn't work either. Has anyone had this, or know what to do to get rid of it, other than reimaging my iPhone from scratch?
theses are broken links! have you switched your iPhone off when downloading anything from the app store or Cydia? Your right, you can delete them but as soon as you downloading something new they all re-appear. I did a full restore and sync'd my iPhone...

drumthrasher109

Bronze
Jan 9, 2009
drumsplace.co.cc
They could have been installed by a certain theme that requires blank icons with no labels (you can disable the labels/titles of apps in Winterboard).