Too many apps?

Kita

Nov 17, 2008
Boston
How is Apple going to sort the app flood issue? I can imagine that there will be hundreds of thousands app to wade through a few years from now and it's going to be impossible to wade through! I still think there are a lot of apps to look through right now but it's not as bad since I developed this strange OCD where I like to check the app store often to see if there's anything new and cool to download :)

icecreamman2

Bronze
Jul 23, 2008
san francisco/vancouver
I hate how there is to many apps. People are always telling me about these awesome apps they just downloaded and they say you haven't seen it? Well no I don't want to look through three thounsand games. I don't even bother looking in the categories section, only top 25 and featured.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
i got an rss feed and added it to netnewsgator that tells me when new apps come out
if it sounds interesting i'll download it

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
They gotta do something about the layout of the apps page. It's terrible. Especially the games page.
I used it when they actually showed the latest apps in one place.

Now I go to appshopper.com :cool:

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
Eventually will be no different than the Music section ... bring 'em on, the more apps the better. Agreed ... appshopper.com is the way to go to stay on top of new apps - and if you really an app freak, they have feeds for version updates and price changes

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
the ones that relly bother me, and take up the most space are those one touch dial apps, like call mom, call golf, and so on, and so forth. Apple really needs to do something about those. Trying to sort through the productivity and utilities categories are really a pain since every couple of days someone else releases between ten and twenty more.