Too Much To Ask For A Custom Equalizer?

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
No matter what earphones I use, the iPhone still doesn't sound as good as my 10 year old portable cd player and it's because of the lack of a real equalizer.

None of the presets are powerful enough or tuned to my tastes. Actually, all the presets sound almost exactly like one another.

Why does Apple refuse to provide us with a simple software update, especially when it's available in iTunes? I can't be the only person who finds this as yet another simple, age old tool Apple doesn't provide?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
There are many programs to adjust your music, to your liking before saving to iTunes. Why not try one of those. When the world serves you Apples, (excuse me, I meant lemons), make Appleade (excuse me, I meant lemonade)...Mark

Please help me, I'm turning into an Apple Fanboy...M

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
There are many programs to adjust your music, to your liking before saving to iTunes. Why not try one of those. When the world serves you Apples, (excuse me, I meant lemons), make Appleade (excuse me, I meant lemonade)...Mark

Please help me, I'm turning into an Apple Fanboy...M
Sure I can do that, but can you imagine how much work it is to convert every track to where it does not require the use of the equalizer afterwards? You would think writing a few lines of code and doing the adjustment while on the iPhone would be MUCH easier, for all of us.