Top choices for crystal clear screen protectors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MTHall51

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
I have had some good advice but wanted to ask one more time if anyone here has an outstanding screen protector that is crystal clear or even a little glossy that is fairly easy to apply. I mean the stick on kind. I have tried Invis Shield and a few others in the past

Thanks much.

AZIANAPPLE

Bronze
Jun 6, 2012
Hi MTHall51
Have you heard of "SGP iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series"? Check it out if you haven't heard of SGP before. I have had their skin on my iPhone 4 since I first got my iPhone 4 in 2010. It's the best product for protection that I have found from researching and trying other skins. It is literally "crystal clear" and doesn't have weird discoloring to them.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
Hi MTHall51
Have you heard of "SGP iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series"? Check it out if you haven't heard of SGP before. I have had their skin on my iPhone 4 since I first got my iPhone 4 in 2010. It's the best product for protection that I have found from researching and trying other skins. It is literally "crystal clear" and doesn't have weird discoloring to them.
azianApple is right on the money with the product it is crystal clear and super thin, by far the best screen protector i have used. here a video showing just how thin and clear it really is.

saige1r

Bronze
Mar 12, 2010
Not sure how helpful you will find my post but I find naked is best. I have tried the invis shield and various anti glare and privacy screens and was always disappointed in the image quality between have something on vs naked. I have had my iPhone 4 since launch day and minus the 2-3 months i had a protector on, my iPhone screen has been naked.

I have no scratches at all on my screen and usually store it in my jeans pocket. I do my best not to put anything else in that pocket but have accidentally put keys and coins in there and still have a perfect screen.

I have one of the free cases that Apple gave away in case i happen to drop it tho.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
Not sure how helpful you will find my post but I find naked is best. I have tried the invis shield and various anti glare and privacy screens and was always disappointed in the image quality between have something on vs naked. I have had my iPhone 4 since launch day and minus the 2-3 months i had a protector on, my iPhone screen has been naked.

I have no scratches at all on my screen and usually store it in my jeans pocket. I do my best not to put anything else in that pocket but have accidentally put keys and coins in there and still have a perfect screen.

I have one of the free cases that Apple gave away in case i happen to drop it tho.
i'm with you i never rock a screen protector, but the SGP nano ultra clear was given to me so i figure i would atleast try it. this ultra thin protector is so thin you can't even tell it's on your phone and there is no lost of pic quality or rainbow affect. since i can't even tell the difference i think i will keep it on the phone for now.

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
I've always had zagg invisible shield and I recently had my 4 replaced because of a home button problem so I decided to try the zagg HD and I LOVE it. I'm going to replace the regular invisible shield on my iPad with the Hd as soon as I get another amazon gift card.

AZIANAPPLE

Bronze
Jun 6, 2012
I have tried ZAGG skins before but it gave my device an orange tint. I applied a full body skin but like I said, it gave my device an orange tint to the whole device. Mind you, I have tried the ZAGG HD yet. I am only referring to the original ZAGG full body skin.

AZIANAPPLE

Bronze
Jun 6, 2012
I have tried ZAGG skins before but it gave my device an orange tint. I applied a full body skin but like I said, it gave my device an orange tint to the whole device. Mind you, I have tried the ZAGG HD yet. I am only referring to the original ZAGG full body skin.
Again, I am sorry ppl. My illiteracy haunts me. I meant to say that "I haven't tried...", not "I have tried...". Honest mistake.