Top Cydia apps?

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by php111, Aug 31, 2012.

1. php111

php111 Member
    Bronze

I believe we have tons of threads like this one. I hope someone doesn't flame me for creating my own thread of this subject.

Will you someone please reply in each person who replies by providing me with all the Cydia apps, tweaks, themes, etc, that everyone has on their jailbreak phone? I'm on the iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1.1, and I finally managed to do a jailbreak using redsn0w. I believe people who helped me in the past I never understood it. Also, I don't have Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth. I also not a game person. I more like to tweak my phone, and hopefully someone could show me how with the apps if someone could reply with what guys are using?

Thank you,

2. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Springtomize 2, lots of features to tweak springboard in one app. It's a couple bucks, but well worth it IMHO.
    BiteSMS is very useful. Allows for replying to txt from lock screen.
    iFile allows access to iPhone iOS, very useful for advanced theming and tweaking.

3. php111

php111 Member
    Bronze

Thank you very much!

How do I use iFile like you mentioned for advanced tweaking and theming?

4. snowtrooper1966

Gold

Just do a YouTube search for iFile tutorial. Will give you some idea what iFile can do.

5. fijiman

fijiman Contributor
    Silver

If you download iFile from Cydia you can also download "iFile Documentation" in Cydia which gives you a break down on what iFile is capable of...

6. GSXRMike

GSXRMike Member
    Silver

I love the Cydia app called, "Navigate from Maps". Once you pinpoint where you want to go in the built-in Maps app, you just click the pin, then there's a new option that allows you to open your preferred GPS app with that destination already plugged in. In my case, I use it with Navigon. It's a great tweak!