Top of the line Headphone/mic for iPhone?

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
So besides the standard iPhone headphones and the bang and olufsen ones, what do you guys recommend as a top quality or best sounding headphone/mic for the iPhone 3G. Anything along the lines of UltimateEars or something.

btw, i wasn't sure where to post this, either in iPhone 3G or the mods can move it to accessories?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile

cindra

Bronze
Dec 17, 2008
North Carolina
So besides the standard iPhone headphones and the bang and olufsen ones, what do you guys recommend as a top quality or best sounding headphone/mic for the iPhone 3G. Anything along the lines of UltimateEars or something.

btw, i wasn't sure where to post this, either in iPhone 3G or the mods can move it to accessories?
I use ZBuds by Zagg. I love them! They are always running specials too, so you can get anywhere from 10-50 percent off the listed price. Follow them on Twitter for daily specials. :laugh2:

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
How come u didn't go with em? What else did you choose?
The ones i was looking at the most we're in the best companies from Shure, UltimateEars, and then i came across UltimateBuds looking on iLounge for reviews.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I got burned out researching and needed to make a decision. They had a good discount so I went with them.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
UPDATE: I just got my UltimateBuds UB7EB's and they are AMAZING! 10x better than just headphones, and i can make calls through them. Sound quality is perfect, i can hear the details in some songs and the bass is perfect.

Cost: $109 + 3day shipping to your place.

Money well spent. Def and midrange budget choice for ones who want to go higher than the stock iPhone headphones.