Topless iPhone

Oct 10, 2012
Is it me or am i the only 1 ready for another iPhone... I enjoy my 5 but i want more maybe thats it. Its fun but i want to be able to do more from customization to a new feel.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ever jailbroken? You can customize it to your heart's content after that. It improves the user experience tremendously and gives you the option to intall lots of useful apps and tweaks that Apple refuses to approve, such as in-app texting and toggles.

That being said, iPhone 5 jailbreak isn't available yet, but they are working on it and I'm hoping it will be available shortly after 6.1 is released.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Ever jailbroken? You can customize it to your heart's content after that. It improves the user experience tremendously and gives you the option to intall lots of useful apps and tweaks that Apple refuses to approve, such as in-app texting and toggles.

That being said, iPhone 5 jailbreak isn't available yet, but they are working on it and I'm hoping it will be available shortly after 6.1 is released.
Are you predicting that the jailbreak will be for 6.1 or just 6.0.2?

verbalj

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
NYC
Hopefully 6.1, which is why they're holding off. If it's only for 6.0.2, then why wait? Who the hell knows? ha