Touch n Go - What's around you?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I must say wow to the interface of this little beautiful app - GPS Eat-Shop-Travel & More (Touch n Go).

You get an easy-to-use interface with coffee-house, bars, restaurants, shopping, airport etc. - all the place nearby.

You pick one you like, and then a map with informations and location(s) showing up.

EDIT: Read more and see the app here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerica

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
Looks great Picazzo thanks for the share.

pradley

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
Picazzo, this does not come up in the store. Are you sure it's available in the U.S.?

pradley

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
I found it, I was not looking it up under the right name (which is GPS - Eat-Shop-Travel & More). There are some very negative reviews in the AppStore and it appears that it does not do as much as AroundMe, which is free, but its GUI is certainly prettier.

mitchellm4

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Greensboro, NC
i just bought it after i saw the post this morning. i have already shared it with a few friends. i am incredibly impressed with the UI and how many different search options there are.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
i just bought it after i saw the post this morning. i have already shared it with a few friends. i am incredibly impressed with the UI and how many different search options there are.
Same here...;)...I'm very impressed by the interface etc. There is always some bad reviews on these apps - I don't believe them! I take care if 4-5 people is giving apps some a bad reviews...but otherwise I don't. ;)

EDIT: The great thing about this app is that you also can set-up your own "Keywords".

pradley

Bronze
Oct 20, 2008
There are 10 reviews in the appstore, and 3 of them are very negative and make the same point: you get more with a free app like AroundMe. The GUI is not as pretty. I' ve used it for a while and it works very well. Picazzo, is the main reason to buy this that it looks so good?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
There are 10 reviews in the appstore, and 3 of them are very negative and make the same point: you get more with a free app like AroundMe. The GUI is not as pretty. I' ve used it for a while and it works very well. Picazzo, is the main reason to buy this that it looks so good?
I have both - but you can't edit/or add new categories in AroundMe! I bought GPS Eat-Shop-Travel & More because of this and the nice interface.

But we all have different needs ;)