Touchpad: Turns your iPhone into a wireless trackpad/keyboard!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Mike, how quickly does this app respond when controlling pc mouse? Is there a delay of some sort, or is it instant?
It's very quick; I can't really see any delay. One issue is that right-clicking needs to be tweaked--it doesn't work right at the moment.

I am gonna try this in a training session next (projector environment).

--
Mike

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Saw this yesterday a gave it a whirl. Not much use for Apple users IMHO, we got Apple Remote for Front Row/iTunes/Keynote which is much more cohesive. Definitely promising on the PC front however.

Cool thing for Mac users, you don't need to install VNC to use this, just enable Screen Sharing, and in the Remote APP, use your Mac admin log/pass to login. Built in VNC ftw :)

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
Saw this yesterday a gave it a whirl. Not much use for Apple users IMHO, we got Apple Remote for Front Row/iTunes/Keynote which is much more cohesive. Definitely promising on the PC front however.

Cool thing for Mac users, you don't need to install VNC to use this, just enable Screen Sharing, and in the Remote APP, use your Mac admin log/pass to login. Built in VNC ftw :)
were do i enable screen sharing at ? im on PC
and will that give my the name/address and password ?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

For the mac, in the remote app, what do I put in the address field? The I.P address?