Track your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus shipments here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
Popcorn ready let the meltdowns ensue. These tracking threads are always fun. You would think by now that folks would know it only takes a couple days to deliver even from China so if you don't get your tracking info tomorrow or the status doesn't change by Monday you will still get it Friday. What's more fun is when it gets to a local FedEx (or UPS etc) a couple days early & people think they can run & snatch it up early.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Popcorn ready let the meltdowns ensue. These tracking threads are always fun. You would think by now that folks would know it only takes a couple days to deliver even from China so if you don't get your tracking info tomorrow or the status doesn't change by Monday you will still get it Friday. What's more fun is when it gets to a local FedEx (or UPS etc) a couple days early & people think they can run & snatch it up early.
Yep. It's a script that runs every year. It never changes.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Always a bummer here in Anchorage. My iPhone always lands here and then goes on to Memphis, before it returns a day or two later.

Got_famous06

Bronze
Jan 26, 2014
so i got my finalized order email, with the available to ship in 7-10, but then it says delivery day is oct. 1-6. im hoping that's just a quick responce with all the orders being processed and that i will actually get it on the 19th

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I'm just glad I can ship it to my mother's house. My area is sketchy and someone would definitely steal the box.
I'm mad that the apple store didn't choose the only address on my account. It chose my home address and not my college address as it did in the past. A sales rep will call me in 4.5 hours and hopefully that can be changed.