Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
Nyet

Отправлено с моего iPhone с помощью iCafe Форумы

R1 Kid

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Just got an email saying my 6+ Silver 64 GB is being shipped. Should have it on Monday!!!!!

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
My 6+ from AT&T was scheduled for delivery between Nov 17 and 24. Today I received notification that it will be delivered on Saturday!

Now I have to decide whether it's too big or not. Within the week I'll sell my 6 or the 6+.

Rick - Pardon my driving, I'm not texting, I'm reloading
WTF, My ship date is Nov 9-Nov 27 and so far nothing more than on backorder. From AT&T

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
WTF, My ship date is Nov 9-Nov 27 and so far nothing more than on backorder. From AT&T
What color did you order? Seems the silver and gold are not shipping as early as the grey. My ship date was same as yours, and I'm getting my space grey phones tomorrow. But no emails for the silver and gold. I ordered them all in the same day.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
What color did you order? Seems the silver and gold are not shipping as early as the grey. My ship date was same as yours, and I'm getting my space grey phones tomorrow. But no emails for the silver and gold. I ordered them all in the same day.

Lol, 64gig space grey. From what I have seen seemed like grey was taking longer. Just checked and still not billed or shipped.

Tokyo Drftr

Bronze
Jan 26, 2012
Lol, 64gig space grey. From what I have seen seemed like grey was taking longer. Just checked and still not billed or shipped.
Well so much for my hypothesis.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Well so much for my hypothesis.

Lol, no biggie. Eventually will get it. AT&T told me there was no order to who gets what, when. I thought it should be orders filled based on when they were placed. First come, first serve

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2009
what to do, I edged up through verizon and am coming from a galaxy s5, well i ordered it october 13, and the iphones delivery date was november 14, but I got the email confirmation that my phone was shipped, and then got the call from the verizon store that my phone was there. so i went in to get it all situated and get back into a iphone, but during the activation process the rep ran into trouble and had to call verizon. the problem that occurred with activation was somthing to do with visual voicemail and and verizions voice mail, so the verizon person on the phone cancelled my order, which in turn couldn't let the rep activate my phone due to me no longer being eligible for upgrade for 30 days!! the rep told me there was nothing he could do but would try and and call his verizon guy but was on vacation until monday, but to me it sounds like they screwed up and should be able to undo this mess but they arent thinking they can. ahhhhhhhhh

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Just checked and I have finally been billed for my 6+. AT&T still shows same status as past month and a half. We will see if I get tracking tonight.

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
Just checked and I have finally been billed for my 6+. AT&T still shows same status as past month and a half. We will see if I get tracking tonight.
I was billed the day I ordered and still no update

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
I was billed the day I ordered and still no update
If ordered from AT&T, I was told today that ordering at the store you are billed when it ships. If you ordered online or over the phone then you are billed the next billing cycle.

When I ordered in the store it looked like I was charged, but 3 days later the charge was reversed. I guess it was a temp hold. Online the order system always said preparing to ship. Calling the status line it said the same thing until today it said order is being processed which corresponds to being billed. Others said online status didn't change until a tracking number was available.

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
If ordered from AT&T, I was told today that ordering at the store you are billed when it ships. If you ordered online or over the phone then you are billed the next billing cycle.

When I ordered in the store it looked like I was charged, but 3 days later the charge was reversed. I guess it was a temp hold. Online the order system always said preparing to ship. Calling the status line it said the same thing until today it said order is being processed which corresponds to being billed. Others said online status didn't change until a tracking number was available.
My one 6 is preparing to ship but backordered upon calling and my other two plus models are preparing to ship and processing when I call the 877#

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
My one 6 is preparing to ship but backordered upon calling and my other two plus models are preparing to ship and processing when I call the 877#
Exactly how mine was until today. Back ordered when I called but preparing to ship online. Their online system just sucks. Oh well

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
Still nothing and honestly I'm just about to give up on trying to locate it everyday

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Says I will have it Thursday. Sure hope this isn't too big. Hoping I can get used to it.

As a FYI, I ordered on Sept 19th from an AT&T store and they said estimated ship dates were 11/9-11/27. 6+, 64gig, SG.

So it shipped almost a week prior to estimated date and I will have it about 4 days prior to estimated date.

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
So paint me blue and call me jimmy because the phones that were on backordered shipped. My three phones 1 64gb 6 and 2 64gb pluses all shipped and I should have them by monday

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Lol awesome. Mine arrives today. I need to figure out how to set it up like new but get all my contacts and messages transferred over. I don't recall in the past of I restored from backup or setup as new. I know I can get my music and apps from iCloud. Sucks downloading all the songs again. Luckily it isn't much.