yes I'm just gonna plug in and sync because I have over 3000 songs

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah, I am at 150. Lol. But I forgot I could just sync those. Duh

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
How long does it usually take to receive it once it ships?

Last edited by a moderator:

Annistacia

Nov 8, 2014
They will be in the processing and preparing for shipment stage for several days.
Hello!
I ordered the I phone 6 plus on October 18 and was on backorder on the 19 I got a text message from the t mobile store on November 7th and it said "Free T-Mobile Msg: Thanks for your device upgrade! Find more details on your device at my.T-Mobile.com. If order not authorized, call 611 from a T-Mobile phone." When I call customer care (611) the opperator informs that the phone is being processed but is not ready for shipment and I will receive another message once it is shipped .
Then again, I check my-tombile on line and it shows Backorder. So If the backorder is incorrect and the one I have to go by (customer care) is right is there a possibility I could go back again on B.O

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've got an iPhone 6 on order (replacing my returned iPhone 6 Plus). It's made its way from Hong Kong to Korea and now Anchorage. I'm guessing it is on its way to Louisville and then NY. Right now, it says Thursday by 8pm. I wouldn't be surprised if it came early. This is the longest 9 days, ever.

JanL

Bronze
Aug 26, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
I ordered my iPhone 6+ on 10-7. It still shows estimated ship date 11-14 to 11-25. It seems like forever. My friend ordered hers a week later and got it this weekend. I went through AT&T she went through Apple.

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
I've got an iPhone 6 on order (replacing my returned iPhone 6 Plus). It's made its way from Hong Kong to Korea and now Anchorage. I'm guessing it is on its way to Louisville and then NY. Right now, it says Thursday by 8pm. I wouldn't be surprised if it came early. This is the longest 9 days, ever.
Huh funny yours is going from Asia to Alaska. Mine is going from Texas to florida

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Okay, mine just departed Anchorage. According to FlightAware, it's on its way to Louisville. If I'm lucky, it's out for delivery by tomorrow EST. If I had to guess, Wednesday looks like a better bet. UPS still has Thursday for the actual expected delivery date.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Well, I ordered a 6 today. The 6+ is too large. I love everything about it but I can't text one handed and that is a must. I have tried for 4 days now and just can't deal with it. I have tried with no case and still can't and the phone feels like it is going to slip out of my hand without the case. Oh well, I tried. So my wife is taking my 6+ when the 6 comes in.

This time I ordered from Apple and not at&t. Says 7-10 days to ship.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Okay, mine just departed Anchorage. According to FlightAware, it's on its way to Louisville. If I'm lucky, it's out for delivery by tomorrow EST. If I had to guess, Wednesday looks like a better bet. UPS still has Thursday for the actual expected delivery date.
Things move quickly once it leaves Louisville.

Rlkant18

Bronze
Oct 18, 2014
Well, I ordered a 6 today. The 6+ is too large. I love everything about it but I can't text one handed and that is a must. I have tried for 4 days now and just can't deal with it. I have tried with no case and still can't and the phone feels like it is going to slip out of my hand without the case. Oh well, I tried. So my wife is taking my 6+ when the 6 comes in.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

JanL

Bronze
Aug 26, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
I just got my email saying my 6+ has shipped. There is a tracking number but nothing showing on it yet. I'm so excited!!

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
I just ordered a 6+ 64GB space grey through Verizon, for one of our employees. The website said it would ship by 11/21 with overnight shipping. I'll be curious to see if he gets it that quick.

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
I just ordered a 6+ 64GB space grey through Verizon, for one of our employees. The website said it would ship by 11/21 with overnight shipping. I'll be curious to see if he gets it that quick.
Looks like it shipped today from Lewisberry, PA. Should be here tomorrow, so at least in this area, Verizon is shipping quicker than their estimates. Still no 6+'s available in stores within 3 hours driving distance of here.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009

Received notice today that my 6 shipped today and I will have it tomorrow.

Last edited: