track your iPhone?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
Is there a way that you can track your iPhone? register it in case it gets stolen? or what people who also have iPhones is there a website so you can see others in your area?

GeeGawGadgetGuy

Bronze
Nov 2, 2008
Is there a way that you can track your iPhone? register it in case it gets stolen? or what people who also have iPhones is there a website so you can see others in your area?
A buddy of mine said that he has an application that you can log into the web from a computer and as long as the phone is on you can see where it is......I have been searching for it but cannot find it....will ask him tomorrow at work!

theres an app if your jailbroken called cylay in cydia... they have a website app.ifonetec.com

it says it will protect your private info, track a lost iPhone, and backup iPhone data remotely

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i thought there was some kinda app that you register your iPhone and you can see others as well who registered. I tried searching GPS but there is a bunch of them, don't know which one