Trade iPhone on Next?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 1, 2007
Is there a way to trade the iPhone with someone on craigslist with a plus of the same price (I'd be getting a 16gb plus for 64gb iPhone)? Would I be able to trade it in somehow at the end of the contract if I update with att that I have a Plus?

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I have done this,went on Craigslist and under an hour someone replies I met him at ATT we erased our phones and I handed my new one to att to put sim card(not necessarily but I don't know how to open it) and bought a new Case.
The trade was the phone and 50$. He took the 6 I took 6 plus both 64Gb
We met the next day (response was under an hour)
NJ has a bunch of people wanting to trade for one or the other.
I got lucky my new phone is immaculate[emoji175]
I prefer my plus now I was actually happy w the six and didn't change it before my 14 days and this winds up being cheaper anyways.
Go for it you'll find someone.Many prefer the 6 and many want the plus... Trades are good both ways.

Aug 1, 2007
I have done this,went on Craigslist and under an hour someone replies I met him at ATT we erased our phones and I handed my new one to att to put sim card(not necessarily but I don't know how to open it) and bought a new Case.
The trade was the phone and 50$. He took the 6 I took 6 plus both 64Gb
We met the next day (response was under an hour)
NJ has a bunch of people wanting to trade for one or the other.
I got lucky my new phone is immaculate[emoji175]
I prefer my plus now I was actually happy w the six and didn't change it before my 14 days and this winds up being cheaper anyways.
Go for it you'll find someone.Many prefer the 6 and many want the plus... Trades are good both ways.
I denied the trade unfortunately. With Next, you can't trade the phone in next year when the new phone is out, and have to pay the older phone off (400+) next year. So, it's not worth it for me. If I wait, my 6S Plus next year will only be the tax of the phone.