Traitor?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Is it bad that i am a sales rep. for Sprint/Nextel and have ATT service? haha.. all my coworkers think its hilarious. i had ATT even before the iPhone.
No! ha, it is pretty funny but it's only a job.

You gotta have the newest phones! Sprint/Nextel is... blah. haha.

flavius

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I was talking to some guy from verizon the other day - he said "they are working on it" - meaning getting in bed with Apple.

Lol.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
lol when I was in line to get the iPhone on the 29th I was right behind a manager of a verizon store haha he seemed just as excited as everyone else and he even gave me his card not that I will need it since I love att and the iPhone only works with them

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Probably. This is kinda off-topic, but I was reading USA Today the other day, and I saw that they are trying to make phones available with any service provider. So, like the iPhone would be available for Verizon, Sprint, At&T and T-Mobile. I think that would be amazing.

Gigstylez

Jul 10, 2007
Probably. This is kinda off-topic, but I was reading USA Today the other day, and I saw that they are trying to make phones available with any service provider. So, like the iPhone would be available for Verizon, Sprint, At&T and T-Mobile. I think that would be amazing.
That would be impossible at least for the iPhone. Apple made a contract deal with AT&T. I read somewhere that it was either 3 or 5 year with AT&T.

Gigstylez

Jul 10, 2007
Anyone hear about sprint nextel terminating thousands of their customers due to excessive calls to customer service? Good news for Apple...