Transfer an Upgrade for an iPhone 4?

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
My wife's main line is not eligible for an upgrade but on the Verizon site it is showing that her second line is eligible for an upgrade as of November, 2010. It is allowing her to transfer that upgrade to her mainline. My question is will it allow her to also to do in order to get the iPhone 4? Of course right now the iPhone 4 is not showing up as an option for a phone. Do you think it will be there on Feb 3 as an option when she goes to preorder or is she going to have to call in and speak with a customer service rep in order to get that transfer. Thanks in Advance.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
If the line that she wants to upgrade shows up in Verizon's system as eligible for an upgrade on Feb. 3rd, yes, she will be able to order the iPhone 4 at that time.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
If the line that she wants to upgrade shows up in Verizon's system as eligible for an upgrade on Feb. 3rd, yes, she will be able to order the iPhone 4 at that time.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app
Her main line is not eligible but her second line is. There is an option to transfer that upgrade to the main line so I'm wondering if that is going to apply for the iPhone 4 also.