Transfer Blackberry SMS to iPhone?

cpt.joo

Sep 6, 2009
Hey i just bought the iPhone 3gs, i was wondering if anyone knows how to copy sms text messages from a blackberry curve to the iPhone

thanks!

cpt.joo

Sep 6, 2009
i can't believe that haha, there has got to be. I feel so weird that i'm the only one looking to do this

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
i can't believe that haha, there has got to be. I feel so weird that i'm the only one looking to do this
You are not the only one trying 2 do this. I know a few people trying including me. I finally gave up and email my self every text I wanted to save. :D

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
And on the iPhone if I want 2 save a text I screen capture it, then I go 2
my pictures and email it 2 my self.
If someone knows a better work around please share and thank u in advance.;)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You can save the SMS file on one iPhone and import to another iPhone (or back to the same one after a restore). It's easy but the iPhones must be jailbroken.

Going from a Blackberry to iPhone won't work because it's a different file type and operating system.

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Forward your texts from your blackberry to your iPhone number?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
When I had my blackberry bold for 2-3 months and then decided to go back to the iPhone I was looking for a way to do this and came up with nothing so I just figured I would start fresh.

cpt.joo

Sep 6, 2009
that is incredibly depressing. I can't email myself for 2 reasons, the phone no longer has service, and theres 8046 text messages i want to keep. I guess i'll be carrying around both phones haha

S

scrisakil

using google syn?

Pisben

Oct 7, 2012
There has to be a way to integrate blackberry SMS to iPhone

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
You can back them up to a GMail account from your BlackBerry via a program like DexRex, but getting them into the iPhone is not going to happen. You can transfer text messages from an old BlackBerry to a new BlackBerry via BB Desktop Manager. You can transfer text messages from an old iPhone to a new iPhone via iCloud backups. But cross-platform sms transfer doesn't work for anybody.