Transfer movies to iPhone without iTunes?

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I currently have two movies on my iPhone, and want to add a third. Here's the problem, I don't have the two movies on my Macbook, so when I try to sync the third one onto the iPhone, it'll try to delete the old ones. I did a quick google search but couldn't find anything? Help?

bluedrib

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
The Boot "Louisiana"
there is a way to transfer a movie on without syncing. you need to get the APP on app store called "Air Sharing." After you get the app on your iPhone it tells you how to set up your computer to transfer the files. Make sure the movie is in an mp4 format then transfer it over to your phone. when its done open up the app on your phone and play the movie. Let me know if this helps you.:laugh2:

I currently have two movies on my iPhone, and want to add a third. Here's the problem, I don't have the two movies on my Macbook, so when I try to sync the third one onto the iPhone, it'll try to delete the old ones. I did a quick google search but couldn't find anything? Help?

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
What I did was I used an iPod ripper to copy the movies from the phone to my Macbook, then just sync'd as normal. :)

Thanks for the help.

farmer1212

Jan 7, 2009
How do I forward text messages. Please help!

Ipuddtang

Jan 8, 2009
The thread served it purpose, I would think it would be ok then. You guys pretty anal here huh?

I hate having to sync because I have soo much music and it takes a while.

Ipuddtang

Jan 8, 2009
Thank god, I was gettin a little nervous there.

there is a way to transfer a movie on without syncing. you need to get the APP on app store called "Air Sharing." After you get the app on your iPhone it tells you how to set up your computer to transfer the files. Make sure the movie is in an mp4 format then transfer it over to your phone. when its done open up the app on your phone and play the movie. Let me know if this helps you.:laugh2:
This sounds really useful, i'm going to head over and check this app out, i'm not expecting this to be free, but is it?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
This sounds really useful, i'm going to head over and check this app out, i'm not expecting this to be free, but is it?
Airsharing was free for a good month but now its around 7 bucks

As for Ipuddy, he has obviously never used a forum before so you can't expect much