Transfer photos from iPhone to the PC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azcats1, Jul 20, 2007.

1. azcats1

azcats1 New Member

Is there a way to transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC? I know you can e-mail them but I want to be able to transfer all the photos that I have taken with my iPhone to my computer.

2. xoulo

xoulo New Member
    Bronze

on window
    when you plug it in, let it syc for a while and THEN, go to my computer, and there should be your iPhone, and a camera icon will be display. click on it, and youll see your photos

3. azcats1

azcats1 New Member

Thanks for the info

4. grantlowson

grantlowson New Member

Simplest way I found is use Picasa 3. Its free. Unlock and connect your iPhone. Picasa WILL recognize it> then in top left click import photos. The drop down window will have iPhone on list, click it and your pics are on the computer. Save them to where you want. My pictures, Documents whatever. Really is that easy.
    Hope this helps as gettin pics OFF iPhone can be a major pain in the %#/* . iTunes is as much use as no use so just make sure your iPhone is unlocked(homescreen) before plugging into usb. Good Luck

5. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

6. Bope

Bope New Member

AppStore - PhotoSync

7. energybell

energybell New Member

Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB cable.

Step 2: Click "Start," then "Computer."

Step 3: Double-click on the iPhone icon. A window opens and displays the photos stored on the iPhone.

Step 4: Highlight the photos you want to transfer, then press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys to copy them.

Step 5: Browse to the folder on the computer where you want to save the photos, then press the "Ctrl" and "V" keys to paste the photos.