Transfering photos

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
How do I transfer/download photos from my Iphone to my computer? PC running windows 7Pro.

Lancetper

Mar 23, 2017
The photos transfer is not odifficult , but keep in mind , you must be careful ,

bestazy

Jan 24, 2018
bestazy.com
Use iTunes. Open iTunes > Connect your iPhone > Select your phone's icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab. If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." Upgrade your iTunes to the latest edition before transferring.
Read more from official support: Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support
Or you can try to transfer photos from iPhone to PC by other ways, like using cloud drive like Dropbox, One Drive. Upload your photos from iPhone to cloud and download on your computer.
Cheers

Mar 22, 2018
Denmark
How do I transfer/download photos from my Iphone to my computer? PC running windows 7Pro.
Itstall Itunes first. After that connect your iPhone to your PC.
And you should see something linke that on the PC screen

Choose "Import" and then follow the instructions on the screen

omarcheek

Mar 22, 2018
The photos transfer is not odifficult , but keep in mind , you must be careful ,
what do you mean by "be careful" ? Transfering photos is a simple operation. There is nothing to worry about