Transferring all photo albums to PC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jvkaatz

Sep 23, 2007
Hi,
So I had all of my iTunes folders, libraries, pictures, etc.. on an external hard drive. Unfortunately the hard drive decided to die on me. So I have figured out how to transfer all the songs back from the iPhone to my computer but what I can't seem to figure out is how to transfer the pictures. I am not talking about the camera roll pictures, those are easy to transfer but instead the photo albums that have pictures from other places.
Let me know of anything else you need or if anyone can help. I am running windows vista.
Thanks

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hi,
So I had all of my iTunes folders, libraries, pictures, etc.. on an external hard drive. Unfortunately the hard drive decided to die on me. So I have figured out how to transfer all the songs back from the iPhone to my computer but what I can't seem to figure out is how to transfer the pictures. I am not talking about the camera roll pictures, those are easy to transfer but instead the photo albums that have pictures from other places.
Let me know of anything else you need or if anyone can help. I am running windows vista.
Thanks
Try the Tansee software. It's not free, but it works.