transferring items FROM iTunes ONTO my iPhone

Aug 16, 2009
springfield, il
i just bought my iPhone 3gs a couple of days ago. i bought some apps on the computer from iTunes and am now wondering how do i get these apps onto my phone? i can't seem to figure it out.

also...

how do i get music onto the iPhone without having to purchase every song from iTunes...

Thanks in advance.:eek:k:eek:k

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
i just bought my iPhone 3gs a couple of days ago. i bought some apps on the computer from iTunes and am now wondering how do i get these apps onto my phone? i can't seem to figure it out.

also...

how do i get music onto the iPhone without having to purchase every song from iTunes...

Thanks in advance.:eek:k:eek:k
Well, the apps will go on the phone when you sync the phone up with iTunes. If you don't want to purchase music and you have CDs, you can just import those CDs into iTunes. Then drag and drop the songs you want into the iPhone which should appear on the left hand side column when it's plugged in. That will get the songs into iTunes and on the phone.

But remember, the only way to get stuff into the phone through iTunes is to sync the phone.

As for songs you already have on your computer I can't really help you there. i get all of my music through iTunes or my CDs....