Transferring Music, Bookmarks, Pictures between iPhone and Android

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Alkali, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Alkali

Alkali Member
    Bronze

My dear friends,
    Please how do I transfer my pictures/bookmarks/music folders from iPhone or vice versa to Android? I do not mind buying an application for that?

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I'll start with bookmarks. The easiest way is to use Google's Chrome browser and sync bookmarks with your iPhone. Chrome of course is available on Android, making this the best way to keep your bookmarks in sync between the two platforms.

Music is a bit more complicated. iPhones sync music through iTunes. Android expects you to drag and drop syncing. I'm wondering if DoubleTwist would be an alternative.

On the photo side of things, what comes to mind is Dropbox, but that also has a bit of legwork on your part. There are Dropbox clients for both, so you can view photos on either platform.

3. Alkali

Alkali Member
    Bronze

Thanks but all my bookmarks are on the stock browser not on chrome. How do I get them there? I prefer the stock browser to chrome because even if I have them on chrome I would rather use stock.

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Google+ works well for photos. I even put photos on an email when switching phones. It's legwork, but works.