Transferring Photo's from iPhone to Desktop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meso100

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Hi

When I click on my iPhone in iTunes and then click the 'Photo's' tab, I get the following:

• Sync photo's from - Photoshop Album
When I click the box I get a message that says my iPhone photo's will be replaced by whats in the Album.

Now my question
My laptop had to be reformatted recently and I lost everything. Fortunately, all my pictures were saved on my iPhone but now it seems I am unable to copy my pictures across to my Photoshop Album.

Can anyone help me? :eek:

Thanks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The iPhone should show up as a drive on Windows. Scroll down in Explore and see if you can find it, I think it lists it as "Apple". Click on it and the copy the photos over to your hard drive.

meso100

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
The iPhone should show up as a drive on Windows. Scroll down in Explore and see if you can find it, I think it lists it as "Apple". Click on it and the copy the photos over to your hard drive.
Hi

Ive done the above and the only pictures I can see are the ones I have recently taken and stored in the Camera Roll - I am still unable to see any of my pictures which are stored in the Photo Library.

Any other ideas? :(

Thanks

Mar 25, 2013
Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB cable.
Step 2: Click "Start," then "Computer."
Step 3: Double-click on the iPhone icon. A window opens and displays the photos stored on the iPhone.
Step 4: Highlight the photos you want to transfer, then press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys to copy them.
Step 5: Browse to the folder on the computer where you want to save the photos, then press the "Ctrl" and "V" keys to paste the photos.