Transferring Photos to/from friend's iPad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
You could email them, each of you get a drop box account and share them that way or there is a little app called Bump in the app store. It's a freebie. Actually works pretty well for what your wanting to do.
There are bound to be other ways, but these are the ones that popped into my head.

bkford

Bronze
Jul 30, 2009
MO
scrappermamo.blogspot.com
You could email them, each of you get a drop box account and share them that way or there is a little app called Bump in the app store. It's a freebie. Actually works pretty well for what your wanting to do.
There are bound to be other ways, but these are the ones that popped into my head.
The dropbox idea will probably work, we both have accounts. Thanks.

Dec 23, 2011
There are some apps designed for transferering photos between iOS devices, they uses bluetooth and/or wifi and they works great. I used them before iOS5 with iCloud to move photos from my iPhone to iPad. Search for bluetooth photo share on AppStore and you Will find the apps

laughjimbo

Bronze
Aug 2, 2010
Hertfordshire, UK
I use photosync too to send pictures between my iPhone, ipad, macbook pro and PC with no problems, as long as they are connected on the same WiFi network should be fine, and it is quick.

HTH

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app