Transformers. Saw it last night.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
HATED IT.
lol

Michael Bay usually puts out some good stuff, but this movie was just corny. lol

So many scenes I was asking myself WTF did this come from?
Why is this even in the movie?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
It was goin' ok, 'til it got near the middle and then some dumb random stuff started happening. Stuff that was just pointlessly added to the film.....

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I never watched transformers will I be able to understand it? I kinda know the deal good robots vs bad ones.

hisuperman

Jul 2, 2007
I actually enjoyed it! Maybe because I didn't expect too much. Things could have been better. FIght scenes were a little messy.

Other than that...MEGAN FOX IS SOOOOOO HOT! Nothing turns me on more than a hot girl knowing her way under a hood of a car!

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I actually enjoyed it! Maybe because I didn't expect too much. Things could have been better. FIght scenes were a little messy.

Other than that...MEGAN FOX IS SOOOOOO HOT! Nothing turns me on more than a hot girl knowing her way under a hood of a car!
Is that who that is? Every picture i've seen of her on websites, she looks older....on the movie, she looked really young. Every time they showed her hot ass, I was like reminding myself "MINOR! MINOR!" LOL

hisuperman

Jul 2, 2007
Is that who that is? Every picture i've seen of her on websites, she looks older....on the movie, she looked really young. Every time they showed her hot ass, I was like reminding myself "MINOR! MINOR!" LOL
She is 21 years old! I can't shake the image or her checking the hood out of my head!

hisuperman

Jul 2, 2007
just watched it today with my wife
and two boys. I loved it, and strangly
my wife did too. O/T... that new camaro is mine
as soon as it hits the dealers. :)
As a Mustang fan, I must say that the Camaro (Bumble Bee) is bad azz! Then I saw the Mustang (Barricade)...OMG! I want both!

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
The movie was really good. How can u hate it? Impossible. Its nothing worst than gigli. Megan fox is hot as hell too.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I saw this last night, and all I have to say is...

WOW! What a great movie.

Maybe it's because I never watched or read any of the comics and whatnot, but I seriously fell in love with it.

Great movie.

xSoNiCcRaCkErSx

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Transformers was sick, how can you think it was terrible? Spiderman 3 was terrible. Even though they didn't follow a lot of the things from the original story / series, they did a great job with CGI and the voices for the robots and strangely enough Shia fit in really well along with Megan fox for their roles. I thought it was ganna be a dissappointment but i was very surprised on the outcome. 5 stars here. I already got the screening DVD quality version on my iPhone to watch anytime

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
just watched it today with my wife
and two boys. I loved it, and strangly
my wife did too. O/T... that new camaro is mine
as soon as it hits the dealers. :)

yes! I was stoked to see it! I've had 2 'maros and I want the '09... Don't flame me, but I did just trade it in for a brand new Prius, but I plan on getting the new Camaro when it comes out, and the wife gets the Prius...

My previous Camaro:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
i dind;t like it eitehr the movie suck'd what happen to those old classic transformer and the porsche now they get allt hese crap car in the works

but i give it a 5 out of 5 just because megan fox was there! out of everything she seem so much more appealing when u see her in this movie

Jul 10, 2007
California
myspace.com
yes! I was stoked to see it! I've had 2 'maros and I want the '09... Don't flame me, but I did just trade it in for a brand new Prius, but I plan on getting the new Camaro when it comes out, and the wife gets the Prius...

My previous Camaro:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597
... The '09 is sexyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hahahhah ... Anyways, I liked the movie, but Transformers was about a decade before my time, so I had absolutely no expectations for it story-wise.
Everything was awesome, imo.