Travian/Myspace

S

Starry

Yeah I noticed it last week.. I'm actually getting more into it but still don't think I'm doing as well as I should.. :) Have you started playing too?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I had never seen this before looks cool have you played it on the iPhone?

S

Starry

I play both on the pc and on my phone depending where I'm at. We have an Alliance on Travian on Server 1 come join us :)

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
crap I just logged on to server 7 can I change servers?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Hey you're back! Yay! You are the one reason I didn't mind having to read all the constant arguments here because you are always so nice and it just evened out for me =]

Haha, anyway, I played it one day and I liked it but I haven't really had much time with all the homework I have gotten from school lately. I hope once it slows down a little that I can get more into it.

S

Starry

you can sign out and then choose server 1 I do believe :)

S

Starry

Thanks it's good to be back.. I just hate to see people have to read when people disagree and I realize it's human nature, but I'd rather leave then put the people I appreciate here through all that bs... So thank you again for your kind words, they are truly appreciated.. and I hope that Depth comes back, I believe he's a good kid and that maybe he'll realize he doesn't have to be the way he is, just let people have fun and let people like you... he might get a better welcome this time around.. one can only hope.. but I am rooting for him to be a nice person this time.. cause I truly believe he CAN.. :)

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Well he is only banned for 2 weeks, and he already has another screen name, iKid. Unfortunately he has said that he is just the way he is and will not change that.

S

Starry

That's sad to hear for his sake.. :( Oh well maybe something will change in him :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Thanks it's good to be back.. I just hate to see people have to read when people disagree and I realize it's human nature, but I'd rather leave then put the people I appreciate here through all that bs... So thank you again for your kind words, they are truly appreciated.. and I hope that Depth comes back, I believe he's a good kid and that maybe he'll realize he doesn't have to be the way he is, just let people have fun and let people like you... he might get a better welcome this time around.. one can only hope.. but I am rooting for him to be a nice person this time.. cause I truly believe he CAN.. :)
Welcome back; good to see you again.

Back on topic, perhaps all of the EIC traffic is what made it so widely known? Perhaps we'll do the same for iRovr...

- John

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
If you'd like to join the alliance send "the Apple" or myself a PM, all EIC members get in no matter their size! Enjoy!;)

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
What is this about is it a game or something.
Is is a web browser game that is very addicting. You start off with a village and build up your resources, then from there you build up some troops and attack and raid other villages. The game is slow to start off but with the iPhone you have access 24-7... Our alliance at -EIC- has an advantage since others playing most likely don't have an iPhone... We are one of the fastest growing alliances.

Note if you are going to join you must not be inactive for 3 days. Its fun and remember to sign up under server 1. s.e section...